Torrentshell 3L Jacket for Women (FINAL SALE)
47697-00401Regular price $179.00 Sale price $144.99 Save $34.01
THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Rain Jacket meets Patagonia’s H2No Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and this 3-layer shell is PFC-free (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals).
- Regular Fit
- Waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard 3-layer PFC-free shell, which means the fabric, membrane and DWR finish do not contain perfluorinated chemicals, provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; made in a Fair Trade Certified factory
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design.
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips with welted exterior storm flaps
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and an adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation.
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Made in Vietnam.
- PFC-free H2No Performance Standard shell (fabric, membrane, and finishes do not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 3-layer, 3.5-oz 50-denier ECONYL 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Made in a Fair Trade Certified factory