We have a rock climbing boulder at our flagship store located in the South Windermere Shopping Center. Learn more about our climbing boulder facility below or call the store at 843-556-6279 for more information.
With the start of a new year, we require everyone to fill out a new waiver. **As of December 15th, 2022, we must have a new waiver on hand for insurance purposes. For the year 2022, if you signed a waiver before December 15th, you will need to sign a new waiver to climb the rest of the year.
If you are 18 years or older, you can sign a waiver (pages 1 and 2) in-person or print the waiver from here and bring in the signed copy.
If you are 5-17 years old, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver (page 1 and 2) and page 3 of the waiver. Parents/Legal Guardian, please sign a waiver in the store or print it out from here and sign it and have the child bring it in when they climb. We cannot accept pictures, photocopies, or emails of the waiver - we must have a signed, original copy for each climber. We cannot have one waiver per family, each individual climber needs a waiver. This is a requirement and you will not be allowed to climb if we do not have a current waiver on hand.
Minors (ages 5-17) must have an adult(18+) present at all times to supervise them climbing.
Climbers must be 5 or older as of their last birthday to climb.
Climbing Wall Hours*
Please call to confirm hours as they may vary due to store happenings.
Birthday Parties and Events
Are you looking for a fun environment for your next event? We happily accept parties. One and a half hours of climbing coupled with some refreshments on our patio makes for a good party anytime. On rainy days, we do allow food and drinks inside, but respectfully request that parents help clean up. Please note that we do not provide food or drinks, just a great facility and friendly staff.
Birthday parties may be scheduled by appointment, with advance notice (to ensure enough staff is on hand, so that everyone gets to climb). Please inquire about prices..
Please contact South Windermere to schedule your birthday party at email@example.com or call at 843-556-6279
We offer a Climbing Card that will let you enjoy climbing and bouldering at a great value. Instead of paying for each activity, you can simply get a climbing card that can be used by the entire family or group of friends.
- $100 for a climbing card for 20 punches (a $200 value)
- The card can be used by multiple people (perfect for families)
Staff Supervised Activity (ages 8-17):
- $150 per hour and a half for up to 15 people. This is our most popular option, commonly used for birthday parties, and includes 1 staff member and rental equipment, as well as the private use of the bouldering wall and our picnic tables)
- If you go over 15 people, an additional $150 applies for every increase of 15. Total cost for 1-15 people is $150. Total cost for 16-30 is $300 and so on.
Self Service Activity (ages 18 and up):
- 1 day of bouldering/climbing (per climber) is $10, or one punch on a Climbing Card. This includes shoes and harness rentals if needed.
Rules and Regulations
- Climbers must be 5 or older to climb.
- Every climber age 18 and up MUST read and sign a waiver that we shall keep on file for the applicable year; climbers up to (and including) the age of 17 MUST have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian that we shall keep on file for the applicable year.
- Every minor up to and including age 17 MUST have an adult(18+) present in the bouldering wall area while bouldering or on belay.
- No Minors boulder under the age of 18 (climbing managers on duty can determine whether or not to let you boulder)
- No topping out is allowed (do not climb on top of the wall)
- Minors under 17 years of age MUST be on auto-belay.
- Minors under 17 years of age MUST wear harnesses
- Shirts and closed toe shoes must be worn at all times.
- No outside chalk is permitted; chalk can be purchased at Half Moon.
- No profanity or inappropriate attire is permitted.
- Any violations of these rules or the use of unsafe climbing practices will result in one warning. If violations continue, you will be asked to leave for the day.