FACE MASK POLICY
Face masks are now encouraged to enter any Half-Moon Outfitters location. Don't have a mask? No problem, we can give you one! Thank you for keeping our employees and customers safe.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We collect the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to our site and aggregate (not personally identifiable) information on what pages visitors access. We use this information to monitor the use of the site and to improve its performance and usefulness. We also collect information you volunteer, such as survey responses, comments, purchasing and billing information, and your requests.
When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
How do we protect customer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
How do we allow customers to update or change the information we collect?
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST RULES
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Half-Moon Outfitters, Inc. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Half-Moon Outfitters will judge the contest. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive TBD merchandise, with a maximum value of less than $TBD.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Half-Moon Outfitters a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Half-Moon Outfitters the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Half-Moon Outfitters is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Half-Moon Outfitters. Half-Moon Outfitters reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. By entering the Contest and submitting an Entry you grant, Half-Moon Outfitters and their affiliated companies the unconditional, royalty free, worldwide and perpetual right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use the Entry (with or without using your name) in any media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party. By submitting an entry, you forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights in the Entry that may preclude Half-Moon Outfitters' use of the Entry, or require your permission for Half-Moon Outfitters to use the Entry. By submitting an entry, you further agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Half-Moon Outfitters, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative works, infringe any of your rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, or moral rights. You further acknowledge that Half-Moon Outfitters is in no way obligated to broadcast, publish or use your Entry in any way. Nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between you and the Sponsor. In no way are you to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Half-Moon Outfitters.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR TWITTER: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and release Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Half-Moon Outfitters and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Half-Moon Outfitters and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Half-Moon Outfitters in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Half-Moon Outfitters is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Half-Moon Outfitters may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Half-Moon Outfitters from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Social Media Contests, Half-Moon Outfitters, Inc., 1084 East Montague Ave, North Charleston, South Carolina 29405.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. If you have any questions, please email us.