This 100% recycled polyester/cotton T-shirt is made with 4.8 plastic bottles and 0.3 pounds of cotton scrap, using 96% less water and creating 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We're in Business to Save Out Home Planet: Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Crew: Classic, comfortable crewneck t-shirt
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders: Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention; straight hem
- Original Artwork: Patagonia original artwork
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 213 g (7.5 oz).
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn