Ariel 55 Pack for Women
28044-76604Regular price $295.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Winner of the 2021 Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold Award. Ideal for anyone in need of a pack with a fine-tuned fit, the women’s-specific Ariel 55 fits a variety of body shapes and sizes. A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt and Shoulder Straps, and adjustable torso length offers a fine-tuned fit and an injection-molded backpanel delivers breathable, close-to-body performance. Made with bluesign® approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
- Custom Fit: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Load Capacity: Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Airscape Suspension: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
- Volume: 3356 IN3 / 55 L
- Dimensions: 30.71H X 14.96W X 9.84D IN.
- Weight: 4.818 LBS.