SILVA EXPLORER 2.0 COMPASS
19558-14107Regular price $45.95
If you are looking for a basic but yet functional compass for your outdoor adventure, Explorer should be your choice. Explorer features DryFlex grip for easy handling and comes with a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule, a magnifying lens, and base plate map-measuring in inches and scales of 1:62.5k mile & 1:24k USGS scale. The baseplate has a curved-up at the back-end for perfect fit in the hand. The patented red/black North/South lines in the capsule bottom ensures easy and safe settling. The distinct arrow and scales/markings in a clear contemporary font combined with lots of transparency in the baseplate makes navigating easier - when activated in light the luminous markings enable night time navigation. The needle is made from finest Swedish steel with high quality magnetic features.
- Detachable lanyard with safety-release
- Map measuring scales in 1:24k, 1:62.5k mile, inch (1/20th)
- DryFlex Rubber grip allows easy handling of the compass/great grip
- Turnable housing usable with the SILVA 1-2-3 System
- Declination scale inside the capsule
- Night use / Luminous markings enables night time navigation up to 4 hours once activated by daylight/flashlight.
- Red/black N/S lines in capsule ensures easy and safe settling
- Robust material