KERSHAW SCALLION SERRATED KNIFE
34077-14101Regular price $89.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
With its 2.25-inch blade, the Scallion is a smaller knife, perfect for pocket or purse carry. Yet it can handle just about any cutting task you’d ask it to—from breaking down a cardboard box to cutting twine to cutting apple slices for lunch. Partial serration adds even more cutting versatility. To ensure your blade is ready when you need it, the Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. For safety, it has two locking systems: the liner lock keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider keeps the blade locked closed when folded.
- Made in the USA; partially serrated blade
- 420HC blade steel has extra carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance; tough, corrosion resistant
- Durable glass-filled nylon handles are textured for a solid grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening for easy one-handed opening with flipper
- Blade Length 2.4 in. (6.1 cm)
- Blade Steel 420HC
- Overall Length 5.75 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight 2.3 oz. (65.2 g)