Terradora II Leather Waterproof Boot for Women
23970-06807Regular price $170.00
With our updated Terradora waterproof hiking boots, we kept all the things women love about the original and added more performance, more comfort, and more traction. Now in certified better leather.
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- KonnectFit heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- Breathable textile lining
- Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Care: Gently brush the footwear with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight discoloration to the area.