49789-14105Regular price $249.95
The Jade 53 is perfect for weekend excursions. With ample space for whatever you need, ridiculously comfortable eco-friendly materials, and a dynamic FreeFloat suspension system, this pack has all the bells and whistles. The sleek design makes it a must have.
- Adjustable torso provides 3.5" of adjustment, allowing for a custom fit without compromising support.
- Gregory's patented FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt links the hipbelt to the frame with a panel designed to move and flex with your body.
- 3D hipbelt design conforms to the shape of your body, seamlessly providing the padding and support needed to carry heavy loads.
- Full-length tensioned mesh creates space between your back and the pack to allow for heat to escape and air to flow freely to cool you down.
- Designed around the architectural principles of tension and compression, the perimeter frame provides stable, yet flexible support to comfortably carry the load on your back.
- Extra large hipbelt pockets provide secure, easy to access to the essentials you want at your beck and call.
- Constructed from Lifespan foam to provide a generations worth of comfort, the shoulder harnesses are perforated to maximize airflow and comfort on the trail.
- Main U-Zip opening for open access to the main compartment.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger, compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoirs (reservoir not included).
- Floating top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with pass-through for over or under compression.
- Front stretch mesh pocket with durable fabric front panel and secure buckle closure.
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock lock for trekking poles or an ice axe.
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls.