11842-14100Regular price $26.95
The nanoSPARK™ is an ultra-compact firestarter designed for use with high surface-area tinders such as quickLIGHT™. It can also be used to easily light camp stoves. The nanoSPARK™ was designed to be used one-handed with quickLIGHT™ tabs. These tinder tabs can be stored within the waterproof body of the nanoSPARK™.
- One-handed Operation: Not only is the nanoSPARK™ easy to use with little practice but it is also operable with one hand in the event of an injury.
- Replaceable Flint: The flint is easily replaceable by removing the brass screw inside the tinder capsule. Up to 5 extra flints can be stored inside the tinder capsule.
- Tinder Storage: Unscrew the body from the flint holder to reveal a quickLIGHT™ tab. Fluff the tab with a knife or pull apart with your fingers and it'll catch on the first spark!
- High-Spark Flint Wheel: Our custom designed flint wheel features larger, deeper teeth that create a ferrocious spark. When your tinder is properly prepared the nanoSPARK's high-spark flint wheel makes for a quick light.
- Lanyard Slot: Use this to secure the nanoSPARK™ to your gear, around your neck or to attach extra tinder such as a tinderZIP™ zipper pull.
- Waterproof: An o-ring in the flint retaining screw and an o-ring in the tinder capsule ensure that your tinder will stay dry and ready to use.
- Anodized Aluminum Body: The nanoSPARK™ is CNC machined, in house from USA high-grade 6061 aluminum then anodized for protection in one of four signature Exotac® colors.
- Made in the USA