Logger Moc 917 GTX for Men
50429-07103Regular price $239.95
Charles Danner came to Oregon in 1936 to make durable, high-quality boots for Pacific Northwest loggers. Inspired by those first caulked logger boots, the Logger 917 is a modern reinterpretation of a heritage design. A full-grain leather upper features a classic moc toe. A waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner shrugs off rain, snow and monster puddles. The Vibram SPE midsole and Vibram 917 outsole offer long-lasting comfort and reliable grip no matter where you spend your days.
- Top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternate pair.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Exclusive outsole for Danner featuring XS Trek rubber compound for an optimal balance of durability and traction in wet conditions on the trail or city streets.
- Modernized Stitchdown Construction combines our traditional stitchdown technique with cup sole construction that allows the boot to keep a wider platform while eliminating the need for a buffed sidewall. This gives our sneaker boots a modern aesthetic and lightweight, flexible finish.
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last. It's true to size and has added footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.