Sunset Ridge Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks for Men
47518-00500Regular price $24.00
We took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that's inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- These micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- Made in Vermont, USA
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
- 52% Nylon
- 45% Merino Wool
- 3% Lycra Spandex
- Medium: Size 8-9.5
- Large: Size 10-12
- X-Large: Size 12.5-14.5