Arizona Oiled Leather Sandal for Women
28174-46201Regular price $125.00
The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic. This individually adjustable unisex two- strap sandal is now available in a casual version in oiled nubuck leather. The soft leather features an open selvage finish, emphasizing the handcrafted and natural look of these stylish sandals.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: nubuck leather, oiled
- Lining: suede
- Sole: EVA
- Details: strap with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Insole: The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.