Simple and unpretentious, our trusted Torrentshell 3L Pants use 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Short inseams: XXS 28”, XS 29”, S-XL 30.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Welted, DWR-treated two-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into stow pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop to make carrying on a pack or harness easy
- Short inseams: XXS 28”, XS 29”, S-XL 30”
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 301 g (10.6 oz)
- Materials: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.