The LoadOut Lid keeps contents safe from salt spray and contained when the water gets rough. Taking inspiration from the Rambler family of lids, it's transparent, easy to remove and water-tight - but this time we brought in reinforcements. The HeftHexT Construction makes for a more durable framework that resists cracking, even in extreme temps with up to 300lbs of pressure. If you didn't think lid technology was a thing before, this might get your attention.
- Keep an eye on whatever you're storing.
- Hex-patterns create a durable substructure that can resist tension and stress.
- Just takes four fingers to get your lid off.
- Water Tight: Nothing's getting in
- Pressure Release Value: When temperatures heat up, pressure doesn't.