Telluride Sherpa Shirt Jacket for Men (Past Season)
18481-00505Regular price $145.00 Sale price $74.99 Save $70.01
Our Telluride, CO roots course through the fibers of the Sherpa collection. When it comes to fending off chap mountain air, nothing drops the hammer like the Sherpa's soul warming recycled wool fleece. Reclaimed Italian wool is blended with nylon for strength, all in a low-pile package of perfection. The Sherpa Shirt jacket's handsome silhouette and versatility provides trail to tavern triumph.
- Made with recycled content
- Center-front snap closure
- Chest pockets with snap closure
- On-seam hand pockets
- Snap cuff closure
- 29" length
- 34% Recycled Wool 30% Polyester 18% Nylon 15% Wool 3% Other: Inspired by our formative years in Telluride, we use reclaimed wool from old garments to make our signature Heritage Sherpa Fleece. The wool is processed in a family run mill in Italy using mechanical (not chemical) means. It's blended with nylon for strength and that low-pile look. Classic shearling, modern practicality.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry. See garment tags for additional details.