PhD Ski Light Elite Northern Dreams Print Socks for Women
23691-00407Regular price $25.95 Save $-25.95
Our revolutionary 360-degree printing process allows us to fully saturate our ski socks with color, making the designs vibrant and bright, all the way down to the responsibly sourced Merino fiber. That's why professional skier Chris Benchetler's artwork springs to life on our Women's PhD® Ski Light Elite Northern Dreams Prints. This wool snow sock is packed with amazing features like strategically placed cushioning on the heel and toe, light shin cushion, and all the benefits of Merino to help keep you warm, dry, and itch- and stink-free. Our 4 DegreeT elite fit system creates a dialed-in fit, and IndestructawoolT technology helps deliver long-lasting wear.
- *Due to the unique printing process, each sock may vary in pattern and color from images on site and per pair
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Chris Benchetler designs by Smartwool®
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually SeamlessT toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height
- 360° print technology
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.