Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip for Women (Past Season)
32104-00402Regular price $105.00 Sale price $84.99 Save $20.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We've updated the fit of our Women's Merino 250 Base Layer 1/4 Zip to improve functionality while also enhancing aesthetics. As one of our heaviest base layer tops and one of our best base layers for cold weather, this garment uses 100% responsibly sourced Merino wool, shoulder panels, and a flatlock seam construction to help minimize chafing as well as keep you comfortable and temperature regulated as you enjoy high-intensity skiing, hiking, running, and more.
- MERINO 250: This heavier, soft, 100% Merino wool fabric offers breathable warmth, moves sweat away from the body, and provides next-to-skin comfort in colder conditions
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics for a range of body shapes
- Back body seam wraps to front for body-enhancing fit
- Crew neck with raglan sleeves
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- 8" (20 cm) center front zip with semi-locking slider
- Knit in China: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 236 g = 8.32 oz
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron As Needed. Do Not Dry Clean. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Iron Decorations.