Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve for Men (Past Season)
31993-00603Regular price $85.00 Sale price $69.99 Save $15.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Spring skiing or summer camping? The year-round Merino 150 Base Layer Long Sleeve is game for either. With our Core Spun technology, we've wrapped lightweight Merino around a nylon core for added durability, while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly-sourced Merino next to skin. We added smooth flatlock seams to help minimize chafing and offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Select colorways feature a more responsible plant-based-dye technique. No matter the season or the activity, this base layer is made for it.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Offset shoulder and side seams designed to increase comfort and minimize chafing while wearing a backpack
- Side seams wrap to front for body-enhancing fit
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Knit in China: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive Of Decoration
- Style: SW000748
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Wash With Like Colors