Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat-Regular
28524-14106Regular price $139.95
If you are looking for a lightweight sleeping pad, but you will not compromise on comfort, durability, insulation or ease of use, look no further. The Air Sprung Cell™ design delivers stability and support, while our lamination and weld quality set new standards for reliability. Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® insulation deliver performance that is tested according to the ASTM standard to give an R-Value of 3.1, perfect for late spring through early fall camping. The patented multi-function valve and pump integrated into the stuff sack mean effortless inflation and deflation.
- Packed Size Comparison: One 1L water bottle
- Performance: Late Spring to early Fall
- Durability: The strongest face fabric and laminate available in a backpacking air mat. It’s a statement of tough love – we make things tough, so you will love them.
- R-Value of 3.1 – sufficient warmth for late Spring to early Fall camping.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- 40/30D high-tensile nylon face fabric - the strongest face fabric available on an air mat
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the liquid extrusion TPU lamination to prevent delamination/mold issues caused by moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve insert
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
- Comes With: Airstream Pumpsack / Stuff Sack and a mat repair kit
- Fabric: 30D / 40D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination
- Insulation: Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite
- Season Rating: 2.5 Season
- Special: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
- # Air Sprung Cells: 181
- Dimensions: 72 in x 21.5 in / 183 x 55 cm
- Packed Size: 4 x 9 in / 10 x 23 cm
- Thickness: 2 in / 5 cm
- Weight: 16.9 oz / 480 g ≈ Little more than a can of beans