R1 Yulex Front-Zip Full Suit for Women
30768-02305Regular price $429.00
Our wetsuits now have an easier entry and increased stretch. The world’s only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 60°–65° F/16°–18° C.
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- Stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
- Stretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
- Floating front-zip for faster and easier entry, with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper and internal gasket for better seal; easy-access key loop inside
- Supratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold snug to the body without binding or restricting movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 652 g (23 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance