R1 Yulex Back-Zip Full Suit for Women
30751-02306Regular price $429.00
A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit with easy back-zip entry, made of stretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Suggested water temperatures: 60°–65° F/16°–18° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 68% of our fabrics this season are made with recycled materials. Less than 10% of fibers produced globally are made with recycled materials.
- 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic, chlorine-free rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Torso/thighs have stretchy, solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex microgrid thermal lining that dries fast and minimizes weight
- Arms/legs have stretchy, solution-dyed 100% recycled polyester lining; stretchy, solution-dyed exterior is 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex; laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort; easy-access internal key loop also included
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand.
- Weight: 709 g (25 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 2.5mm 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance