Capilene Air Bottoms for Women
21237-00308Regular price $129.00
Capilene Air is the most advanced baselayer we've ever made. It has the greatest range of warmth and comfort of any of our baselayers, insulates even when wet, dries quickly, and resists odors for day after day of use. Made from an airy blend of 51% merino wool from New Zealand and 49% Capilene recycled polyester, Capilene Air feels light and soft on the skin and stretches naturally to move with the body. We create the soft 18.5-micron-gauge-yarns used in Capilene Air with an innovative airblasting technology that dramatically increases the yarn's loft while reducing weight compared to traditional wool yarn. Our seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points throughout the entire garment and nearly eliminates wasted material. The bottoms have elastic seamlessly knit into a wide waistband for next-to-skin softness and a gender-specific zigzag knit texture to trap warmth and allow airflow.
- Made of fine merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with exceptional wicking, durability and dry times
- The fabric combination is soft against the skin and stretches to keep up with your motion
- The elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- We create the soft 18.5-micron-gauge-yarns used in Capilene Air with an innovative airblasting technology that dramatically increases the yarn’s loft while reducing weight
- Built with seamless 3-D construction to eliminate chafe points throughout the entire garment and nearly eliminate all wasted material