Fairview Trek 50 Pack for Women
20532-14104Regular price $220.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Planning a trip with a lot of trail time built in? Then plan to bring along the Fairview Trek 50, a hybrid solution designed for women who travel far and wide and don't stop moving when they get there. Whether you're touching down in Cusco or Kilimanjaro, travel-specific features-like a protective pack cover and internal compression straps with fabric wings-will help your belongings arrive intact. Adjustable backpacking suspension and ventilation keep you comfortable and cool when you're covering ground in even the most tropical of climates. A sizable zippered front panel makes it easier than ever to load and unload your gear, no matter if you're taking in ancient ruins or trekking Africa's tallest mountain. A hydration sleeve, hipbelt pockets and sleeping bag straps round out on-the-trail essentials. And that protective travel AirCover doubles as a waterproof raincover in stormy weather. The Fairview Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs for times when an additional smaller bag is necessary.
- Backpacking Meets Travel: Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
- Airspeed Suspension: Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Aircover Included: An AirPorter and a raincover in one-the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
- Daylite Compatible: Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- Volume: 3,051 IN3 / 50 L
- Dimensions: 24.43H X 14.97W X 12.61D IN.
- Weight: 4.08 LBS.