Ariel Plus 60 Pack for Women
28046-76604Regular price $380.00
A reliable women's-specific pack that goes the extra mile when needed, the Ariel Plus 60 is ready for anything Mother Nature throws its way. The Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap allow you to dial in the perfect fit and a close-to-body carry stabilizes the load when the trail turns technical. The top lid detaches and converts into a daypack for side excursions. Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Custom Fit: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Durable: Durable for extended use on the most rugged trails.
- Load Capacity: Our largest volume packs provide a stable close-to-body carry, ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Volume: 3661 IN3 / 60 L
- Dimensions: 31.1H X 13.78W X 12.99D IN.
- Weight: 5.649 LBS.