Sawtooth II Low for Men
12266-07104Regular price $110.00
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but equally sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle. Enjoy the unbeatable comfort and performance of a shoe designed to go mile-for-mile with you on your favorite outdoor pursuits.
- O FIT Insole™: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Sawtooth Midsole: Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Rubber Heel Counter: These counters help shoes maintain a snug, comfortable heel hold over time
- Large Mesh Vents: Featuring large mesh panels to let feet breathe easy.