27945-07101Regular price $110.00 Sale price $89.99 Save $20.01
The 6th version of Merrell's famous minimalist shoe is designed to mimic the shape of the human foot, keeping it in the position it would be in without shoes. Version 6 features and improved fit and increased abrasion-resistance. Compared to the prior version, Version 6 features a little additional support, a slightly thicker sole, and increased abrasion-resistance. It’s a great option for someone looking to transition into barefoot styles.
• 65% recycled mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces
• External rear sling locks in the heel
• 100% recycled webbing pull tab
• 40% recycled mesh lining
• Recycled 100% Sketch Mesh Post Industrial x NXT
• Merrell Barefoot 2 construction is designed to keep the foot in a natural position
• Rock plate for protection
• BLOOM® performance midsole foam is made of 10% algae biomass, transforming green water into clean water in the process
• Vibram® EcoStep is 30% recycled rubber
The Trail Glove 6 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to our previous Trail Glove 4 version, we recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size. When compared to the Trail Glove 5, sizing is the same.
HL-ElixR™ Eco is a unique blend of 100% recycled fibers that provides maximum warmth, soft feel, and high loft
Corner grab handles make it easy to pull around the body
Snaps secure the quilt in place around legs or shoulders
Subscribe and save 10% off of your first order, plus stay in-the-know of our special promotions and events.
Code will be included in a separate email after you sign up.
*Exclusions apply. Offer not valid on SUP's, Kayaks, Yakima products, OneWheels, Rainbow Sandals, Shibumi Shades, or Skateboards.