AQUASEAL FD REPAIR ADHESIVE
11693-14103Regular price $7.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Repair all types of gear failures with Aquaseal FD. It’s a clear, waterproof urethane adhesive that comes in a handy 0.75 oz tube. After it cures, it becomes a flexible, rubber glue that is ideal for fixing outdoor gear that’s in constant motion. It also offers excellent abrasion resistance. So, when fishing waders rip on the river or a wetsuit tears while diving through prickly corals, don’t throw it away. Fix it with Aquaseal FD. It’s also useful as a seam sealer. Don’t let rips, tears, and holes stop you. Patch it up with the all-purpose Aquaseal FD and stay dry.
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Adheres To: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas, vinyl
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours (2 hours with cure accelerator)
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Made in USA