NATIONAL PARKS MEMO BOOKS
21420-14101Regular price $12.95 Save $0.00
Since the early days of Field Notes we have been searching for just the right way to create an edition celebrating America’s National Parks. When we saw the work of the artists of The Fifty-Nine Parks Print Series, we knew exactly what to do. We’re proud to present this collaboration and invite you to check out four 3-Packs and millions of acres of American treasure. We’re donating five percent of retail and wholesale purchases to the National Parks Service, to help preserve and expand on our nation’s best idea. Gorgeous illustrations of twelve iconic National Parks are featured on the covers of twelve Memo Books, which are grouped into the four 3-Packs that make up the “National Parks” Series. Choose your favorite 3-Pack, or collect them all.
- Cover: A variety of French 100#C papers, some with a few burly hits of opaque white under process cyan, magenta, yellow, and black soy-based Toyo inks.
- Cover printed in two passes through a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Green Earth” soy-based Toyo ink.
- Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher.
- Corners rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.