Adrika Hiker Boots for Women
19600-06708Regular price $179.95
For days that begin with running errands in town and end with a sunset hike, the Adrika is built to handle it all while remaining light and supportive underfoot. Modern construction and design elements streamline the Adrika, while classic aesthetics and functional durability keep it rooted in the Danner hiking heritage.
- Rock Ridge: NUBUCK LEATHER & NYLON UPPER: For superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable nylon. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- Sienna: SUEDE UPPER: These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- DANNER DRY: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- TWO LACE OPTIONS: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE® MIDSOLE: Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- DANNER ADRIKA OUTSOLE: Our streamlined multi-directional lug pattern provides lightweight traction in all types of terrain.
- HOW IT FITS: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.