JAG LOW for Men
14050-07102Regular price $149.95
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- SUEDE & NYLON UPPER: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper.
- MESH LINING: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- TWO LACE OPTIONS: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation
- RETRO DANNER: This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- HOW IT FITS: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.