Jag Dry Weather Boots for Men
23952-07102Regular price $149.95
The original Danner Jag debuted in the '80s as a lightweight alternative to our classic, heavy-duty hiking boots. After a few years on the trail supporting external frame backpacks and complementing denim cut-offs, the Jag was retired. Now 30 years later, we've re-introduced the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. It’s comfortable both on the trail and around town, and incorporates durable, lightweight materials, a cushioning EVA midsole, and a new waffle outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. We're proud to re-introduce this Danner original.
- Suede & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: Suede leather and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Mesh Lining: Lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- EVA Midsole: Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- Retro Danner: This waffle outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- How it Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- Weight: 34 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Non-Waterproof
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Danner Waffle