Ray Day Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks for Women
47502-00506Regular price $24.00 Sale price $19.99 Save $4.01
In the world of thru-hiking, Ray Day is a noteworthy holiday. It marks the optimal “go time” to ascend into the High Sierra on a northbound PCT hike, and it’s symbolic of how we feel every time we hit the trail. Our Ray Day socks are breathable and Lightweight to keep your feet airy and fresh long after your last shower and cushioned in the right spots for consecutive days of high-impact walking.
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
- 55% Nylon
- 42% Merino Wool
- 3% Lycra Spandex
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.