Panda-monium Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock for Men
39409-00501Regular price $24.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Loveable, slow-moving and with similar color schemes, pandas and penguins have more in common than one might expect. That's where our heads were at when we came up with the Panda-Monium sock, anyway. These durable, yet cushion-comfortable, Merino Wool men's dress socks are almost as good as a hug from a panda or hugging a penguin. Neither animal is naturally found in the USA, but these socks are made in the USA, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Men's Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.