Manta Ray Carbon 2-Piece Snap-Button Kayak Paddle
99994-82303Regular price $214.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
THIS ITEM IS PICK UP IN-STORE ONLY!
The most durable high-angle blades on the market paired with a full carbon shaft, this paddle packs value.
- At just 29.5 oz., the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control.
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
- Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
- Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
- Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
- Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
- Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
- Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
- Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
- Aqua Bound paddles are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two years from date of purchase.