Soft, stretchy, breathable and compressible, Capilene Thermal Weight is made of Polartec Power Grid fabric with a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. It also has between 30-92% recycled content and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control to keep you welcome among friends. HeiQ Fresh durable odor control means less washing and longer wearing, and because this top is Fair Trade Certified sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Product features include a locker loop that lets you hang it to dry, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams that minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. The fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- The offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing and sit comfortably under pack straps
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- The self-fabric crewneck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- Full underarm gusset allow the complete range of motion and provide chafe-free comfort
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing; a drop tail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor