Eja 58 Pack for Women
41738-14104Regular price $260.00
For the perfect women's pack to carry when every ounce matters but you still need to count on your backpacking pack for a supportive carry, the Eja is just the ticket. The Eja 58, made from 100% recycled materials, is perfect for those more committing trips when resupply is few and far between. Highly experienced backpackers will appreciate industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—making it the perfect pack for committing thru-hikes and ultralights like the AT or Colorado Trail. Cutting as much weight as possible? Remove the floating lid and opt for the integrated FlapJacket instead. Plus, our refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each mile stays as comfortable as the last.
- Hipbelt Pockets: Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities.
- Increased Durability: Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability.
- Adjustable Airspeed Suspension: Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 4" of torso adjustability.
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Volume: 3356 IN3 / 55 L
- Dimensions: 27.95H X 14.57W X 12.99D IN.
- Weight: 2.717 LBS.