Ariel 65 Pack for Women
43301-76602Regular price $315.00
Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads. Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length. An injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
- Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
- Volume: XS/S - 3783 cub. inches / 62L; M/L - 3967 cub. inches / 65L
- Dimensions: XS/S - 29.53H X 15.75W X 11.02D IN.; M/L - 31.5H X 15.75W X 11.02D IN.
- Weight: XS/S - 4.847 lbs; M/L - 4.891 lbs