Patagonia Micro Puff Hooded Jacket for Women (Fall 2010)
This product is not available.
In winter's variable conditions, from high-peak blizzards to frozen valley rain, nothing beats efficient high-loft insulation that won't wilt in the wet. That's why our Micro Puffs use superwarm and ultracompressible PrimaLoft One fill (100-g), housed by a durable, windproof and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) 100% recycled polyester shell fabric and lining. The single-drawcord, 2-way-adjustable hood fits snugly over a helmet, the main zipper is backed by a wind flap and coated with Deluge DWR, and quilted side panels add feminine shaping. Elbows are articulated. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered and one interior mesh drop-in. With a drawcord hem and stuff sack. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Ultralight, windproof shell and liner are made of recycled polyester fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with superwarm and ultracompressible 100-g PrimaLoft One
- Outstanding wet-weather protection and quick drying times
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered interior, one mesh interior drop-in
- Articulated elbows
- Full-length front zipper treated with a Deluge DWR, backed with a low-bulk wind flap; durable, covered-elastic wrist closures, drawcord hem; stuff sack
Fabric: Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
Weight: 535 g (1 lb 2.9 oz)
Made in Vietnam.