The North Face Apex Bionic Jacket for Men
This product is not available.
"If it's cold, and it's time to drop the clutch, this is the jacket. Water-resistant, breathable, stretchy and ready to rock." -Cedar Wright, The North Face® Athlete, Rock Climber. For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. Whether worn as an exterior shell, or a standalone jacket, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activities in challenging, inclement weather.
- Standard fit
- TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
- Fleece backer
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord adjustment in pockets
- Fabric: 90D 351 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²) plain weave polyester TNF Apex ClimateBlock
- Weight: 837 g (24.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 28"