Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt for Women (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
A winter midlayer, a summer belay jacket and a shoulder-season stand-alone shell all in one: The nylon ripstop Ultralight Down Shirt delivers not only our lightest-weight insulation but also the greatest comfort range. Premium 800-fill down provides a luxurious feel and pack-to-nothing compressibility. The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities; wear it over a baselayer for the skin-in, then throw a shell over the top and you've got a BTU generator. The slim fit maximizes thermal efficiency, the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds snow, and the simplicity complements the function, from high-output endeavors to recovery evenings in the yurt.
- The lightest-weight fabric we've ever engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in our line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a ¼-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Stuff sack included
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand-alone layer
Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose downWeight:
150 g (5.3 oz)
Made in China.