Patagonia Twenty-Three's Wavefarer Board Shorts for Men (Spring 2012)
The longest boardies we make. With a 23" outseam, our Wavefarer Board Shorts will keep you covered but they don't catch on your knees when you pop up. To prevent wax rash and rail rub, the Twenty-Threes are made from smooth, quick-drying, DWR-treated 100% nylon, with a forward inseam that won't chafe. They feature our new flat-lying, heavy-duty webbing in the lace-up, rubber-button fly. An easy-access, self-draining side zip pocket with a corrosion-proof plastic zipper pull and key loop keeps your stash intact. Inseam is 12"; outseam (size 32), 23".
- Recyclable, lightweight nylon with a DWR finish is durable and quick-drying
- Board shorts have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip, and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Zippered horizontal pocket on right thigh is self-draining and has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits below the knee
- Inseam (size 32) is 12"; outseam is 23"
4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishWeight:
192 g (6.8 oz)
Made In Vietnam.