Patagonia Triolet Jacket for Women (Spring 2012)
This product is not available.
Sea-to-summit ascents, Aleutian Island explorations, Chamonix rock spires: For a versatile go-anywhere, do-everything waterproof/breathable shell, our new Triolet Jacket comes through with a trusted 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Features include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for optimal visibility; the sleek Touch Point SystemT embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket; and pockets that stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing: low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Performance Shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Optimal Visibility HoodT: helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable, with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Gusseted underarm panels let you extend your reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight, coated Slim Zips for reduced bulk and weight; internal zippered pocket
- Low-profile, pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs afford a tight wrist seal
Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 100% nylon. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX Performance Shell 100% nylon. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finishWeight:
538 g (19 oz)
Made In Vietnam.