Patagonia Snowshot Pants for Men (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
Our most flexible pants for going off kickers and sticking whatever comes next, Snowshots combine a motion-friendly design with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier to keep you stomping tricks even in suboptimal weather. The 2-layer, 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave shell has our Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. Waist details include a soft brushed-tricot lining with an internal adjustment for just the right fit. A brushed 100% polyester mesh liner in the seat and thighs adds insulation and wicking power, while slick mesh lines the lower legs for nonstop glide. The articulated legs have interior mesh-lined thigh vents to help you keep your cool. Loops on the rear yoke seam connect to the powder skirt on all Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard jackets. Pockets: two in front, two in back and one easy-access thigh pocket (with an integrated pass holder). Inseam is 32½".
- Durable 2-layer polyester has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier, and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection; combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two secure zippered handwarmers, two rear and one right thigh that secure with hook and loop
Shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Seat and thighs lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh. Lower legs lining: 100% polyester meshWeight:
782 g (27.6 oz)
Made in Vietnam.