Patagonia R1 Vest for Men (Spring 2012)
This product is not available.
Along alpine ridges, through aspen-grove trails and up overhung rock faces, the R1® Vest provides mobility with warmth. The polyester/spandex full-stretch R1 fabric has a high/low grid interior that traps air, enhances compressibility, and increases moisture-movement, all where it matters most: your core. Additional features include off-the-shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow, and dry time
- Microfiber fleece face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandexWeight:
260 g (9.2 oz)
Made In Colombia.