Patagonia R1 Headband (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
This soft fleece headband warms your ears and forehead during hard-charging descents, keeps sweat out of your eyes when you're climbing uphill, and tames even the most unruly bedhead. On the outside, it features stretchy R1® fabric, made from a combination of 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex that provides packable warmth, excellent moisture transfer and wind-resistance. Stretchy Capilene® fabric on the inside feels smooth next to the skin, reduces bulk, and speeds evaporation.
- Stretchy, breathable Capilene 4 fabric provides next-to-skin comfort, excellent warmth and moisture management
- R1 fabric on the outside adds wind resistance and warmth without adding bulk
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture away from skin; outer, high-surface-area microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Contoured profile increases coverage for ears and forehead
- Skin-friendly design
- Superlightweight and compressible
R1® exterior: 6.8-oz 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight interior: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandexWeight:
28 g (1 oz)
Made in Colombia.