Patagonia Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks (Spring 2012)
This product is not available.
These merino socks feature soft terry-loop footbeds to cushion your feet. Made from a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin when you strike out for distant horizons.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris from entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
52% merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandexWeight:
53 g (1.9 oz)
Made In Usa.