Patagonia Lightweight Merino Crew Socks (Spring 2012)
This product is not available.
Made from a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon, these lightweight crew socks provide exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, and soft terry-loop footbeds that provide airy cushioning for your feet. A mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. Calf height.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Solids: 53% merino wool/45% nylon/ 2% spandex Stripes; 52% merino wool/46% nylon/2% spandexWeight:
70 g (2.5 oz)
Made In Usa.