Patagonia Integral Pants for Men (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
It's hard to say which is better: skinning into the heart of the spectacular Hellroaring drainage near Yellowstone or the sweet turns back out. Either way, our Integral Pants will keep you dry and warm. The breathable double-weave fabric (9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex) has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a brushed interior for better moisture-management and next-to-skin comfort. The front thigh and knee panels are made of a robust 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex fabric bonded to a windproof membrane and backed with a wicking grid fleece to keep your legs dry and warm. Stretchy gussets at the waist, knee and ankle provide mobility and comfort. With a brushed-elastic waistband, adjustable drawcord, zippered fly and zippered handwarmer pockets. Cuffs have ankle zippers for an adjustable fit and easy on/off.
- Versatile soft-shell pants combine breathable double-weave fabric and strategically placed windproof panels for protection; with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric sanded on inside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on waistband has an internal drawcord and brushed elastic for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated front windproof panels protect thighs and knees
- Ankle zip and a stretch gusset for adjustable fit and easy on/off
- Straight leg
Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave. Front thigh and knee panels: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex. Waist, knee and ankle gussets: 9-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave. All have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finishWeight:
476 g (16.8 oz)
Made in Vietnam.