Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Jacket for Women (Fall 2011)
This product is not available.
The starting zone of a gut-churning drop is not the place to let weather influence outcome. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to match the energy level of big air, parks and freeride descents. It has a 2-layer, 100% polyester herringbone-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish so you can stay out when the weather closes in. Insulated with lightweight yet ultrawarm Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled), the Insulated Snowbelle stays warm when wet and feels wickedly soft; we quilt the insulation in place to eliminate shifting. A soft internal lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. The rest of the story includes a removable, 2-way-adjustable hood that accommodates a helmet, articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting heat, a fleece neck gasket and microfleece-lined collar for spindrift and an adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard pants). Handwarmer pockets hold your lunch money; a chest pocket stores your music player; with an inside zippered stash and drop-in pocket.
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation in the body and 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth where you need it, less bulk where you don't
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible); smooth and warm microfleece-lined neck helps keep neck warm and cozy; high collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)Weight:
987 g (34.8 oz)
Made in Vietnam.